We are currently recruiting supporting a highly recognised Training Provider and due to growth we are looking for an experienced IT Assessor/Coach to support IT Apprenticeship programmes
As a qualified and experienced IT Trainer/Coach, you can expect:
- Competitive Salary up to £36000
- Business Mileage paid from home at 45 pence per mile
- Personal development and career enhancement
This training provider delivers a wide range of IT Apprenticeships which include:
IT and Telecoms, Software Developer, Network Engineers, Cyber, Data Analyst, IT Technical Sales, Digital Marketing
Duties and Responsibilities of the IT Assessor/Coach:
- To coach, mentor and guide groups of learners who are engaged on IT apprenticeship programmes
- Actively support, mentor and motivate learners across the entire learner journey to help them with the timely completion of their learning aims and qualification. Contact will be varied and might include face to face, email, Skype, webinars etc.
- Deliver inspiring training and coaching sessions to groups and individual learners.
- To provide information, advice, guidance and support for the IT Learners which includes Functional Skills in Maths and English
- Set individual targets for each learner based on capability to ensure KPIs are met
- Manage your diary so that agreed contact with learners is achieved.
- Identify and assess learners' needs and put in place robust learning plans, with realistic and challenging goals, that enable learners to understand their personal journey and realise their potential.
- Observe, mark, and review work produced by learners to ensure it is of the appropriate standard to reflect the learner's qualification and meet the needs of the qualification.
- Provide insightful, constructive and informative feedback to help the learner maximize their potential.
- Proactively monitor, evaluate and improve the quality and effectiveness of own workload and working practices to ensure deadlines and targets are met and that the learner has an outstanding experience.
- Ensuring all IT systems up to date and meet funding compliance.
- Coaching and guiding the learners to the End Point Assessment.
Skills and Experience Required for the IT Assessor/Coach:
- Hold Assessors Qualification, e.g. A1, D32, D33, or TAQA
- Recognised Teaching Qualification would be desirable- PTLLS or Award in Education and Training
- Educated to Degree or equivalent in Information Technology
- Hold experience coaching learners up to Level 4 in a IT Subject, ideally Higher Apprenticeship or degree. It would be an desirable to have up to date knowledge on Apprenticeship standards and End Point Assessment
- Sector specific knowledge or experience of IT and Telecoms, specifically Software Development, Network Engineer, Infrastructure, IT Technical Sales or Data Analyst
- It would be desirable if the successful applicant has Knowledge of Cyber Technology
- CompTIA A Plus or Network Plus
- Proven track record in achieving Targets and Quality Standards
- Own transport with flexibility to travel nationally, with overnight stays
For further information please contact Pertemps Newcastle on 0191 255 7900.
Keywords: IT Assessor, IT Trainer, A1, D32, D33, TAQA, CAVA, IT training , Network engineer, Testing software, Software development , Data analysis, Infrastructure Technician - Level 3, IT Apprenticeships Cyber Security Trainer, Cyber Security Coach, IT Assessor, IT Coach, IT Trainer, , Networks