We are currently looking for Freelance Employability and Warehouse & Logisitics Trainers to join a thriving and reputable training provider.
This role of the Employability/Warehouse Tutor will be to deliver an engaging and fun course to learners aged 19+. Your class size will range from 10-15. We are looking for talented trainers who are passionate about helping learners achieve success.
As a Warehouse and Logistics Tutor your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Engage and deliver a set programme to learners aged 19+
- Using your creativity and personality to achieve maximum pass rates
- Support the design of new Employability and Warehouse & Logistics subjects
- Mark and assess learner results, provide support and feedback to learners
- Provide careers and employability support and information, advice and guidance to learners
Skills and experience required for the Employability and Warehouse Trainer:
- Recognised Teaching Qualification e.g. PTLLS
- Functional Skills in Maths and English at level 2 or equivalent
- Previous experience working as an Employability/Warehouse Tutor
- Proven track record in achieving maximum results through effective learner delivery
- Experience supporting learners aged 16+ with positive outcomes
- Excellent all round IT Skills
- Vocational experience and up to date knowledge within the Warehousing sector
- Full UK Driving license and own vehicle
This position is subject to an enhanced DBS Check. For more information please contact Pertemps Newcastle.
Keywords: Employability Tutor, Functional Skills, PTLLS, Learners, NEETS, Vocational Tutor, Employability Trainer, Freelance Trainer, Associate Trainer, Warehouse & Logistics Trainer