We are currently working with a highly reputable training provider who have an immediate requirement for an experienced Residential Child Care Trainer Assessor.
This is a home based role and will include covering the North West. This Provider are supporting learners in Residential children's homes who are working towards L2, L3 and L5 in Residential child care.
This training provider offers a great salary and benefits package which includes:
- Competitive salary up to £25000
- Performance related bonus
- 37.5 hours per week
- 24 days holiday per year + 8 bank holidays
- Business Mileage - Paid from home
- Company car scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Continuous professional development
- Level 4 Teaching qualification
- Laptop, Company laser printer, Company mobile phone
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Supportive management culture
- Career progression opportunities
Working from home, the main duties of the Residential Child Care Assessor, will include:
- Train, coach and deliver new Apprenticeship standards in Residential Child Care to up to Level 3. Experience of Level 5 would be highly desirable.
- Support learners with Functional Skills in Maths and English to level 2
- Supporting learners in the workplace and guiding the learners to the End Point Assessment
- Providing information and guidance to the learner and employer about the Apprenticeship Programme.
- Working to specific quality and completion of targets
- Helping with enrolment of learners
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
Skills and Experience required for the Residential Child Care Trainer Assessor:
- Recognised assessor qualification (A1, CAVA, D32/33 or similar)
- PTLLS or equivalent teaching qualification is highly desirable
- Level 3 in CYPW, Early Years Educator or related qualification
- Experience of coaching and training learners within Residential Child Care
- Vocational competence within the Residential Children's homes care sector
- Apprenticeships experience and knowledge of new standards is required
- Flexible to travel and stay overnight when required
KEY WORDS: Assessor, NVQ Assessor, TAQA, A1, CYPW, Early Years, childcare Trainer, NVQ, Apprenticeship, Residential Trainer, Residential Care