We are currently supporting a highly reputable training provider that have won a new contract to deliver a wide range of Apprenticeship Programmes.
This organisation is experiencing significant growth so it is an excellent opportunity for development and progression.
We are looking for an experienced Apprenticeship Trainer/Coach with experience of supporting Level 3 and 5 Apprenticeship Programmes.
This company offer a starting salary up to £29,000, Pension Scheme and a wide range of other benefits. As an Apprenticeship Assessor/Coach you will also receive business mileage which is paid from home.
This position is a home based role and you will also travel to a variety of different clients throughout The East Midlands.
Typical duties of the Apprenticeship Trainer /Coach will include:
- Train, coach and deliver New Apprenticeship Standards in a range of programmes including Leadership and Management, Customer Service and Business Administration and Team Leading.
- Support learners with Functional Skills in Maths and English to level 2
- Supporting learners in the workplace and guiding the learners to the End Point Assessment
- Providing information and guidance to the learner and employer about the Apprenticeship Programme.
- Supporting the delivery of "Short Courses" which will include group/classroom delivery.
- Working to specific quality and completion of targets
- Helping with enrolment of learners
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
Skills, experience and qualifications required for the Apprenticeship Assessor/Coach
- Assessor qualified, A1, TAQA, CAVA, or D32, D33
- Recognised teaching qualification e.g. PTLLS or equivalent
- Ideally hold a Recognised Management Qualification - ILM/CMI or educated to degree level.
- Experience of coaching and assessing in apprenticeship standards, ideally will include Leadership and Management L3 and L5
- Experience with supporting the delivery and testing of functional skills in Maths & English
This position is available immediately. For more information, please contact Pertemps Newcastle.
Keywords: Apprenticeship Assessor, A1, TAQA, D32, D33, CAVA, Trainer, NVQ Assessor, PTLLS, CTTLS, ILM, CMI, Management Trainer, Management Tutor, Management Assessor, ILM Level 5, CMI Level 5