We are currently supporting one of the UK's most reputable Training Providers.
Due to growth and a new contract win we have immediate positions for Enrolment and Learner Engagement Officers.
You will receive a starting salary between £21000 to £22500, a bonus of up to £4000 per annum, 23 days holidays and you will also qualify for the business mileage.
As a Enrolment/Sign Up Officer you will be responsible for signing up learners who are undertaking a variety of different work programmes. You will be responsible for collating and maintaining accurate learner enrolment schedules, ensuring all required paperwork meets the criteria of Awarding and Funding Organisations.
Additional duties will include:
- Complete initial paperwork and induction with learners
- Providing learners with the overview of the course, what they can expect from the Trainers and to confirm they are fully engaged on the programme.
- Administering Registration and certification of learners
- Travelling to different locations throughout England (overnight stays may apply) to meet learners and complete the registration process
- You will work very closely with the Training and Delivery team to ensure smooth enrolment of learners.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications Required for the Enrolment and Induction Officer:
- Previous experience of working in a similar environment is highly desirable
- Excellent administration skills, including attention to detail and working to strict compliance and timescales
- Ability or proven track record of working on own initiative and in a targeted working environment
- Knowledge of Work Based Learning Programmes and Funding would be desirable
- Own Vehicle and flexibility to travel with overnight stays where applicable
The positions are available immediately and will be subject a CRB check.
For further information please contact Simon Atkins at Pertemps Newcastle
Keywords: Assessor, Enrolment, Sign Up, IAG, Own Transport, Recruitment, Learner recruitment, Learner Engagement, Recruitment Officer, Outreach