We have an exciting opportunity to join of England's most reputable training providers.
Due to growth we are now looking to recruit an experienced Trainer/Coach to deliver Digital Programmes.
As a Digital Trainer/Coach you can expect to receive a salary between £30000- £36000 and you will also receive 23 days+ public holidays, mobile and business mileage paid.
This role of the Digital/ICT Tutor will be to deliver an engaging and fun course to learners aged 19+. Your class size will range from 10-15. We are looking for talented Trainers who are passionate about helping learners achieve success. The role can also offer some IQA opportunities for an individual that hold the Internal Quality Assurance Award.
As a Digital Tutor your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Engage and deliver a set programme to learners aged 19+
- Using your creativity and personality to achieve maximum pass rates
- Support the design of new Employability Subjects
- Mark and assess learner results, provide support and feedback to learners
- Provide careers and employability support and information, advice and guidance to learners
- Support the Internal Quality Assurance(IQA) across the Digital Programmes
Skills and Experience Required for the Digital Trainer:
- Recognised Teaching Qualification e.g. PTLLS with Assessors and IQA Award being highly desirable
- Functional Skills in Maths and English at level 2 or equivalent
- Previous work experience working as an Digital Tutor
- Proven track record in achieving maximum results through effective learner delivery
- Experience supporting learners aged 16+ with positive outcomes
- Excellent all round IT Skills
- Vocational experience and up to date knowledge within the chosen sector
- Full UK Driving license and own vehicle
This position is subject to an enhanced DBS Check. For more information please contact Pertemps Newcastle.
Keywords: Employability Tutor, Functional Skills, PTLLS, Learners, NEETS, Vocational Tutor, ICT Tutor, ICT Trainer, Freelance Trainer, Associate Trainer, Digital Trainer, Digital Tutor, Digital Assessor, IQA, Internal Quality Assurance, A1, V1, D32, D33, D34 Level 4