We are currently supporting a highly recognised Training Provider and due to growth we are looking for an experienced Apprenticeship Delivery Manager.
As a qualified and experienced Apprenticeship Programme Manager you can expect:
- Competitive Salary up to £38000
- Business Mileage paid from home at 45 pence per mile
- Personal development and career enhancement
This training provider delivers a wide range of IT Apprenticeships which include:
- IT and Telecoms, Software Developer, Network Engineers, Cyber, Data Analyst, IT Technical Sales, Digital Marketing
Summary of the Apprenticeship Manager- IT Apprenticeship Programmes
You will define and manage the team to ensure all targets and objectives are achieved. This will include:
- Being responsible for the delivery of Apprenticeships within the chosen IT standards.
- Provide effective leadership to a team of delivery staff, ensuring a consistent quality of service is delivered to clients and learners.
- Implement strategies to improve the quality of Apprenticeship delivery
- Liaising with the Quality Assurance team to improve and maintain quality and compliance standards within the team
- Work closely with Trainer/Coaches are obtaining all necessary paperwork to accurately claim funding
- Act as Programme Manager for specific clients
- Design work based training programmes for named clients
- Deliver Training & Development planning workshops to named clients
- Ensure learners progress against agreed programme outcomes
- Provide monthly management information both internally and externally to clients
- Use data effectively to drive performance and ensure learners make appropriate progress and get a great learner experience
- Ensure compliance with funding rules and awarding organisations.
- Performance Reviews, one to ones, recruitment and coaching to a team of Skills Coaches/Assessors
- Manage the End Point Assessment process for the scope of the teams provision
- Carry out formal observations and support Skills Coaches/Assessors to develop.
Skills and Experience Required for the IT Apprenticeship Programme Manager:
- Extensive experience with managing outstanding IT apprenticeship programmes
- Knowledge and experience of Ofsted and ability to support delivery teams to develop towards outstanding results
- Up to date knowledge of ESFA funding rules
- Experience in conducting high quality observations of teaching and learning.
- Vocational competence and knowledge within IT, Digital Apprenticeships
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and other data management packages and e-portfolio systems.
- Assessment & Relevant teacher training qualification - DTLLS/Cert Ed
- Full UK Driving License and flexible to travel
For further information please contact Pertemps Newcastle on 0191 255 7900.
Keywords: Apprenticeship Programme Manager, Apprenticeship Manager, Assessor, TAQA, CAVA, A1, D32, D33, TAQA, PTTLS, Award in Education and Training, Apprenticeship Delivery Manager, Learners, Regional Apprenticeship Manager, IT Assessor, IT Trainer, IT training , Network engineer, Testing software, Software development , Data analysis, Infrastructure Technician - Level 3, IT Apprenticeships Cyber Security Trainer, Cyber Security Coach, IT Assessor, IT Coach, IT Trainer, Networks
Pertemps is an Equal Opportunities Employer