One of the World's most visible logistics companies are looking for Customer Service Network Advisor Representatives to join their team based at East Midlands Airport.
Customer Service Network Advisor
Pay rate: £10.75 per hour
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
The Customer Service Network Advisor is a key role for customer service whose ultimate aim is dealing with both customer and network tracking requests. The advisor will be required to assist in reducing the volume of problem pieces and undeliverable shipments by proactively contacting customers. The role is critical in preventing business loss and maintaining customers loyalty.
To be a successful Customer Network Advisor you will need to handle;
Activities & Responsibilities
- All inbound requests from the global network into the UK for shipments already in transit. By handling these requests we can reduce the number of unresolved shipments in the operational network.
- Resolving the delivery of both imported and exported material and providing timely responses to the requests we will minimise customers dissatisfaction and establish.
- Manage the network requests.
- Proactively retrieve required information form the customer.
- Provide information to the appropriate delivery or customs facility for inbound shipment requests.
- Improve the initial response rate to the network to minimise customer satisfaction and provide resolution to shipments on hold in the network.
- Manage incoming Network requests from the network to a successful and timely conclusion to minimise customer's dissatisfaction.
- Keep customer and network regularly informed on the progress of the investigation to manage customer and network expectations.
- Ensure any potential security breaches or concerns are brought to the attention of supervisor/manager without delay.
Successful candidates will require the following:
- Free Parking
- Great transport links to East Midlands Airport
- Onsite Canteen
Please contact Charlotte Keenan on 01509 213000 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete a full 5 year address and employment check
- Have a clear criminal record (this will be done prior to any employment offer)
- Experience of working with MS Excel and Word will be advantageous
- Any customer service related background is desired
- Any sales background will certainly be an advantage