An opportunity to join a leading client in the Ng15 (Sherwood Business park Client) area as a Project Administrator.
Start date Mon 21st January (for around 6 months)
- Reporting to the Resilience manager you will be responsible for all administrative tasks relating to a 6 month Project.
- Liaise with Depot returns teams to ensure timely collection of returns
- Liaise with customer services when supplier requires further returns details.
- Contact suppliers to ensure that goods being returned
- Liaise with inbound operational teams at distribution depots, to assist in arranging collections and return of products and identification of failed collections.
- Investigate invoice queries, using various IT database's
- General administrative tasks as required
- The successful candidate will be IT literate in all MS packages including Excel.
- Must be confident with various in house systems (with Training)
- Must be professional. With a positive approach to work.
Onsite parking available
Hours - Mon - Fri - 8.00-16.000 / 8.30-16.30.
£8.50 per hour
Please call 01332 363000 or click to apply.