An exciting opportunity for an experienced Transport Supervisor (nights) to join a leading Logistic based client based in the DE74 area.
This is a temporary to Permanent opportunity (after 12 weeks)
Hours of work whilst are training will be 11.00-19.30 with normal working hours being 22.00 - 06.30
Your Skills and Experiences:
- Responsible for taking care of the Health and Safety and to observe best practice and compliance
- Reporting and investigation accidents/incidents with the tight contracted timelines.
- Responsibility for compliance regarding Operator Licence, H&S, service quality, drivers hours and tacho regulations, inclusive of WTD.
- Responsible for the Briefing and Debriefing of Drivers
- Responsible for transport department resource, induction, assessment and training, including agency staff including return to work and risk assessments
- Ensuring daily management information is compiled both for internal and external customer and that this information is submitted accurately and on a timely basis.
- Full UK Drivers Licence (Essential). CPC National holder (Desirable)
- Proven Transport knowledge and experience. Excellent working knowledge of Transport legislation.
- Flexible leadership style with ability to motivate staff to achieve results.
- Competent Numerate with good attention to detail.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Competent Microsoft Office user including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proven people management skills and experience.
- IOSH accreted is an advantage
Onsite parking available
Please call direct 01332 363000 or click to apply.