I am currently recruiting for a production operative in the DE24 area of Derby - this is woodwork production and the use of power tools.
We are looking for someone who is confident using power tools whether this be work experience or from a hobby.Duties will include;
- Coating/varnishing of wood edges.
- Operating a Cast or Spray PU moulding machine (training provided)
- Operating a CNC woodworking machine (training provided)
- Finishing, Trimming, Packing.
- General Housekeeping.
- Be physically fit due to the lifting of MDF panels.
- Ability to function effectively when working both individually and as part of a team.
- Desire to learn new skills and pick them up confidently & quickly.
- Confident using power tools
Working hours are Monday - Thursday 0700 - 1600 and Friday 0700 - 1200
Pay rate dependant on experience, between £9.50ph and £10.50ph
Please click apply of call Sophie on 01332 363000 to discuss