An exciting opportunity for an experienced Commercial Officer to join a leading client based in the DE24 area of Derby
As a Commercial Officer you will report directly to the Commercial Manager to assist and maintain sales order integrity and customer satisfaction.
- To provide a focal point for the customer within the business identified contracts and to
- optimise the working relationship with the customer, through regular meetings, telephone
- contact and formal reporting.
- To maintain Sales order integrity via customer order book, updating where
- required and notifying customer of any delivery date/quantity changes.
- Completing electronic downloading of purchase/forecast orders where applicable and as
- necessary including customer, downloads, MRP Interface and exception reporting.
- Addressing invoice queries.
- Attending customer meetings when required.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction
- Good level of organisational skills
- Must possess drive and determination to succeed.
- A working knowledge of manufacturing industry preferable
- A "can do" attitude.
- Persuasive and Persistence characteristics.
- Strong communication and customer and supplier liaison skills.
- Ability to prioritise workload and work under pressure.
- Excellent time management skills, methodical worker with high level attention to details.
- Accurate data input essential.
- Confidentiality at all times
Salary £24- £30k (dependant on experience)
Working Monday - Thursday 8.00- 16.45 & Fri 8.00-12.30
Onsite parking available