Job Title: Estate Agent
Salary: £16,000-£20,000 basic + Commission. OTE £25k-£35k
Location: Leicester City Centre
Sector: Sales and Lettings
This excellent opportunity is based within a high end estate agency who offer services in both sales and lettings. The role will include the full 360 degree estate agency and letting agent process, giving the succesful candidate a superb all round view of the industry, whilst giving potential for significant commission to be earned:
- Speaking with potential vendors and landlords in regards to their properties
- Discussing buyers and tenants requirements and understanding their needs and wants
- Registering these buyers to maximise the cross-selling opportunities for mortgages and conveyancing
- Develop excellent relationships with vendors and buyers to increase the amount of repeat and recommendation business for the branch
- Conducting viewings on properties for buyers and tenants
- Negotiating offers on properties to a successful conclusion, looking for a "win-win" for all parties concerned
- Deal with incoming email and telephone enquiries in a swift, courteous and timely manner offering the highest level of customer service at all times
- Pro-actively market the brand via outbound calls, outbound emails and supportiung various leaflet and touting campaigns
- Assist in the progression of properties through the conveyancing process to a satisfactory exchange and completion
Attitude and personality are much more important to this client than previous experience in the property industry. Any previous sales expereince will be of benefit and you must be a confident, outgoing person who is not afraid to pick up the phone and speak with people. Candidates have transferred their skills form other industries and forged very successful careers within estate agency, the client is particularly interested in people from the following industries; recruitment, executive vehicle sales, telecommunications sales and insurance.
The company offer a new and exciting methodology for the property market, making the customer central to all that they do. Covering a large area of Leicestershire from their City Centre base, the executive offering that the client currently puts across to its customers, coupled with very pro-active marketing campaigns, have served it well in increasing market share across the county to such a level where progression within the company is a distinct possibilty for the right candidate.
Interested? Click 'apply' now for an immediate interview!