Job Title: Event Planner
A rare and exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Event Planner to
join a thriving team based in Leicestershire . The job role involves arranging meetings and conferences, coordinating wedding groups, organising special events and general administrative functions. Occasional evening and weekend working will be required.
The Event Manager will be responsible for:
- Arranging meetings, events and conferencing.
- Wedding coordination.
- Coordinating special events.
- General administration
- Carrying out show rounds, putting together proposals, produce contracts and function sheets to the exact requirements of our clients with the aim to exceed their expectations.
The ideal event manager will have the following:
- Ambition, flexibility, confidence and a proactive and creative approach. The ability to communicate at a high level with business clients.
- Experience in a similar role.
- Creativity, imagination and a desire to support a wide range of tasks growing with a small business.
- A willingness to take on responsibility and use initiative to ensure we meet all service levels applicable to our business client base.
- Prepared to get involved at all levels of the business, self-motivated and proactive.
- Project a professional image and working with a small team be able to manage your time and prioritize the workload effectively.
- A working knowledge of the operational running of a hotel and the front office and reservations system and processes
Interested please click apply….!!!