Business Development Manager
£25,0000 - £35,000 (depending on experience) OTE £50,000 Minimum + Company car/Car allowance
My client has developed services to help operators become more efficient and safer through e-learning training academy, online compliance solution and digital solutions, as well as over 30 years experience in providing food safety and health & safety consultancy services for the catering, hotel and leisure sectors and a variety of blue chip clients.
Due to continued expansion, they are looking for a dynamic and high energy Business Development Manager with a proven track record.
• Identify new sales opportunities and develop them through a mixture of calls, email and social media activity
• Focus on generating new Business, meeting with clients to secure and close deals
• Work closely with the team to build a sales strategy and organise campaigns
• Attend trade events and networking events
• Ability to deliver against deadlines and quarterly/annual KPI's
• Ability to manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales
Skills & experience
• Experience in hospitality or retail (preferable but not essential)
• Passionate about hospitality and technology as a means of making operators more efficient
• Demonstrable results in B2B sales in a business development role
• Ability to close deals
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Team player
• Great career progression opportunities
• Generous commission - £50,000 OTE min in year 1
• Company car or car allowance
• 25 days holiday + bank holiday
Job Type: Full-time – Mon to Fri
So are you eager for a fresh, new challenge in a dynamic, successful business environment? You must be self-motivated and well organised with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Apply now!