Automotive Customer Service Advisor
Salary: £20,000 OTE £27,000
Hours: Monday to Friday
7.30am-5.15pm OR 8am – 6pm (split shifts)
Alternate Saturdays – 8am-12.15pm
Company: Busy Main Car Dealership.
This long standing Main Car Dealer business is very supportive and welcoming for the right candidate, they are looking for a candidate with a proven track record in a customer facing role within the motor trade, who is able to handle all level of enquires as well as happy and confident at up-selling.
You will be working alongside a team of Service Advisors and be responsible for:
• Providing a pro-active service to customers.
• Scheduling in their vehicles in for a service, maintenance or repair work.
• Arranging where necessary a courtesy vehicle.
• Take ownership of customer queries and resolve any issues.
• Working towards company targets and KPI's
• Liaising with the workshop and updating customers on collection times.
You will need to be:
• Confident and proactive.
• Computer literate.
• Able to influence and advise customers on minor technical issues.
• Deliver a first class service whilst achieving the company objectives and targets.
• A team player.
• Efficient and hard working.
Main Dealer Motor Trade experience in the role is essential – ideally previously worked as a Service Advisor.
If you are interested in the above role, please get in touch!