Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
Place of work: Birmingham
Are you a Digital Marketing Executive looking for a new role that will allow you the opportunity to have a direct impact on an award-winning company brand?
If you'd like to work as part of an expanding digital marketing department, working across multiple recruitment brands, then this is the job for you.
As our Digital Marketing Executive, you'll be versed in all areas of digital marketing, ranging from SEO to email marketing.
Your key responsibilities will include the following:
• Performing SEO analysis and identifying opportunities to improve our web presence.
• Taking responsibility for technical onsite optimisation (meta data, titles, h-tags, etc.).
• Maintaining consistent and efficient SEO practices across all sites.
• Creating email campaign content.
• Working closely with Digital Content and Design Executives on the creation of high-quality content and campaign ideas.
• Creating and managing Google Ad Words Campaigns.
• Providing monthly reports of digital performance and improvements.
• Keeping up-to-date with the latest digital innovations to maintain excellent online presence.
The ideal Digital Marketing Executive will have the following:
• Experience using Search Console, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Google Ads is essential.
• Experienced user of CMS e.g. Umbraco or similar.
• Experience in analysing websites with an SEO tool and suggesting implementation practices.
• Knowledge in using an email marketing system.
• Experience using Adobe Photoshop is beneficial but not essential.
• Previous experience in UX/UI would be advantageous.