Onsite and Project Support Analyst
• Based in Coventry
• £23,000 basic + Company Car
Working within the Software Team, the Onsite and Project Support Analyst is responsible for providing ongoing onsite functional support and guidance to new Software users as the system is rolled out across the network as part of a multi-phased roll out.
The role will support the implementation process to ensure a smooth transition to the new system and that users are fully enabled to realise the benefits of the solution.
As the business has branches through out the UK you will be required to travel to and from branches which may include some overnight stays.
Key Responsibilities – Project Support Analyst
• Maximise user skills and best use of the system to support day to day business requirements.
• Provide troubleshooting, resolution to queries and detail back to the Project Team to support technical issues and new requirements.
• Working with all user roles at branch across the network to facilitate the implementation.
• Increasing the ability and confidence of users operating the software.
• Ownership for resolution of issues encountered occurring during rollout.
• Clear and timely communication of issues and updates to the Project Team.
• Supporting the Training team and feeding back into training materials.
• Reviewing and recommending best practice based on experience onsite.
• Support data updates post data transfer to the new system.
• Support initial payroll process.
• Assist as required with project rollout activity, e.g. testing, documentation and support.
• Good communication skills - oral and written.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Full Driving License
• Strong presentation skills.
• IT technical support experience.
• Experience in the delivery of training.
• Familiarity with the recruitment sector.
• Flexibility in place and time of working to match the onsite requirements of the role.
• Ability to facilitate training and control group situations with confidence and ease, with the ability to actively develop scenario based processes when given.
• Good inter-personal skills to enable working with people at all levels. Must be credible and comfortable dealing with presenting to large groups of people or on a one-to-one basis.
• Working knowledge of CRM and/or payroll systems.
PAY AND BENEFITS
• £23,000 + company car