Job Title: Junior Web Developer
Salary £22,000-£28,000 depending on expereince
A leading recruitment agency are looking for a forward thinking proactive Web Developer to join their organisation. The company is currently undergoing a period of expansion and as a result, are seeking a driven and passionate individual that is keen to progress their career as a Web Developer.
Web Developer Responsibilities
• Working on and supporting over 80 websites.
• Creating new websites and functionality.
• Working alongside internal customers, in-house departments, third party suppliers and external agencies.
• Streamlining processes and bringing creativity to the team.
• Implementing best practices using a Dev Ops approach.
• Standardisation, modularisation and reusability of code and assets.
Ideal Web Developer Skills
• A content management system
• .Net experience
Additional Web Developer Skills
• Mobile – IOS/Android/Hybrid
• Umbraco V7 and above
• Windows Virtual Machines, IIS, SQL Server
• Microsoft Azure, Web Apps, Azure SQL
• Azure Dev Ops Source Control (Git) or similar
• REST/SOAP Web Services
• User experience
This is a outstanding opportunity for a Web Developer to advance their career and be part of successful and growing team.