• Competitive salary + monthly bonus / Live Insurance, Pension
• Progression opportunities
• Dress down Fridays / Team meals
• Start the day properly with fresh fruit
• Stay refreshed with free juice, tea, coffee etc
• Staff discount
• Rest up with up to 25 days holiday per year
Due to growth, my client is looking to strengthen the current team with an additional number of
Customer Service Sales Advisors. This role is within the housing sector. You will be responsible for driving the conversion of warm & cold leads to generate sales, using both your sales and customer service skills. The role is KEY for business growth.
• Passionate about people and building relationships
• Sales orientated and target driven
• Ability to prioritise
• Enthusiastic who enjoys interacting with others
• Excellent communication, organisational and time management skills
• Team player (Previous experience within a team is essential)
• A good working knowledge of Microsoft, Word, Outlook etc.
• Someone who knows when to seek advice
What you will be doing:
• Handle day to day queries and issues from quotes (via internal and external email and inbound and outbound telephone calls)
• Manage and develop business relationships along with internal relationships
• Answer client queries via phone, email communication
• Quoting cusomters / hitting set monthly and daily individual and team targets
• Managing own productivity to achieve and exceed set targets
Working hours (shifts) 8-4/ 9-5/ 10-6/ 12-8
Interviews are taking place ASAP!
If you are great with people, down to earth, driven and are looking for a role that will provide development, and a social environment this could be just the role for you.
Please give Kerrie-Anne a call to disucuss further or click apply today!