Sales Account Manager (Energy Broker)
Salary £18,000 - £21,000
Monday- Friday 9am – 5pm
Are you a persuasive and compelling individual who is motivated to succeed in dynamic and evolving energy industry?
Our client has an opportunity for a Energy Broker and Consultant to join their team in Leicester on a full time permanent basis. You will be responsible for generating sales and maintaining existing accounts predominantly over the telephone. This is a great opportunity to be in a constantly evolving industry and be financially well rewarded with the opportunity to act as trusted advisers to some of the UK and World's well-known brands.
They will support you with training and offer you career development with an excellent financial package and benefits such as frequent team building activities, trips abroad, pension and private medical insurance (after 1 year).
They will consider candidates without any previous Sales Experience, however the successful applicant must be resilient, target driven and demonstrate hunger for sales.
About the Energy Broker and Consultant role
- OTE £25,000 - £95,000+
- You will be fully trained and consistently supported to maximise your earning potential
Their ideal canddiate should have the below essential skills:
- Telephone based sales experience preferential
- An articulate and clear telephone manner.
- Effective communication and relationship building skills
- Professional, assertive and driven
- Good written and organisational skills
- The ability to build rapport with clients
What you'll be doing an Energy Broker and Consultant:
- Call customers from supplied contacts list
- Identify new business opportunities
- Sign new and existing customers into contracts with new billing tariffs
- Work to achieve targets
- Maintain regular contact with an existing client base, building relationships and developing new accounts.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong communication skills
- Target/commission Driven
- Motivated with a desire to succeed
- Organised with attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Previous experience in a B2B energy sales environment will be a distinct
Interested, click ‘apply today'.