Job descriptionCounterbalance driver – Nights £12.47 Braunstone 6pm -6am (4 on 4 off)Temp-Perm The company
Pertemps are working in partnership with a pioneering end-to-end logistics business providing industry-leading services to many of the UK and Europe’s best-known brands. The business is now looking to expand its established team of experienced FLT drivers with this temp-perm opportunity. The ideal candidate will have the following:
Key duties and responsibilities:
- An in-date counterbalance licence (B1/B3)
- A confident person with the ability to work consistently as part of a team
- Ability to work under your own initiative in a time critical environment
- Must have a positive attitude to work
- An effective communicator with the ability to develop good working relationships at all levels
- You will be a good team player.
- You will need to be flexible as you may be required to carry out other tasks in the warehouse not just driving
- To carry out general housekeeping, maintenance, and hygiene duties, to ensure that the profile of the site is maintained to the very highest standard
- To be responsible for the Health and Safety of yourself and others by adhering to safe working practices.
My client offers 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays), as well as the option to buy additional days. You’ll have access to a variety of high street discounts, as well as a cycle to work scheme, a workplace pension, and many other perks. Interested? Please click ‘apply today’ or call 0116 255 4641 and speak to VIO