Job Role: Property Manager (Lettings)Starting Salary: £23-26k DOEWorking hours are 09:00 – 17:30 Monday to Friday, with 1 in 3 Saturdays between 09:00 – 12:00Location: Nottingham (NG5) The Company
My Nottingham based client is looking for a Property Manager (Lettings) to join their team. The ideal Property Manager will have excellent customer service and organisational skills and will be responsible for looking after the day-to-day operations of rental properties. Job Role:
Your key responsibilities as a Property Manager (Lettings), which are not exhaustive and not limited to include:
Skills & Experience
- Liaise with tenants, landlords and contractors
- Manage maintenance and property operations
- Check rent payments & overdue accounts
- Process rental applications, background checks and credit checks
- Conduct inventories, property inspections, etc.
- Maintain accurate records of all works done
If this sounds like the job for you or you want to discuss the role in more detail, then please call the Leicester Commercial office and ask for Jack!
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience as a property manager or working at an estate agent is seen as a strong plus, but not essential
- Strong attention to detail
- Great communication, both written and verbal
- Ability to upsell additional services to clients