Pertemps have an exciting opportunity for a LGV C+E ADR Driver to work for a large blue chip company based in Rotherham, South Yorkshire. The company is the largest supplier of industrial gases and related equipment in the United Kingdom. The company offer continuous work related training which in most cases count towards driver CPC modules.
As a LGV C+E ADR Bulk Driver your duties will include:
- Bulk delivery of liquified cryogenic gases to customers in and around the local area.
- Adhering to strict Health & Safety operations as directed by the client.
Candidates will attend a driving assessment & interview process with the client prior to selection, if successful you will receive full paid site induction and one-to-one training on-site ahead of undertaking your normal duties.
To be successful as a LGV C+E ADR Bulk Driver you will have the following skills and experience:
- A valid ADR licence with classification 2 (in Tanks) are essential;
- Have held the LGV entitlement for a minimum of 3 years, for insurance purposes;
- Driving licence must not exceed 6 points or include CU80, DD, IN10 or DR10 endorsements, for insurance purposes;
This is a temporary (ongoing) position starting immediately on a full time basis, Days & Night shift patterns also including an occasional weekend rota as this is 7 day a week operation. Candidates may also be required to work away from home on occasion at other locations/depots as and when required.
- A starting salary of £17.19 per hour Days & £21.16 per hour Nights
- Plus weekend allowance £93.55 paid on top of hourly rate
- Bank Holiday allowance £200.02 paid on top of hourly rate
- Breaks paid
- Increased Holiday entitlement of 33 days per year
- Incremental pay increases every year, capped at 5 years
If you possess the necessary skills please apply online alternatively you may wish to discuss this opportunity with a member of staff at the Sheffield branch.