An exciting opportunity for a Class 2 ADR Driver to work for one of the most prestigious companies based in Rotherham. You will be issued with complete PPE including anti-static uniform personally embroided (name) with company logo. The company offer continuous work related training which in most cases count towards driver CPC modules.
The company is the largest supplier of industrial gases and related equipment in the United Kingdom.
As the Class 2 ADR Driver your duties will include:
- Multi dropping approximately 15-20 drops per day delivering gas cylinders to customers in around the area;
- Adhering to strict Health & Safety operations as directed by the client.
Candidates will attend a driving assessment & interview process with the client prior to selection, if successful you will receive full paid site induction and one-to-one training on-site ahead of undertaking your normal duties.
This is a temporary (ongoing) position on a full time basis, including an occasional weekend rota as this is 7 day a week operation.
To be successful as a Class 2 ADR Drivers you will have the following skills and experience:
- A valid ADR licence with classification 2 (in packages) is essential;
- Have held the LGV entitlement for a minimum of 3 years, for insurance purposes;
- Driving licence must not exceed 6 points or include CU80, DD, IN10 or DR10 endorsements, for insurance purposes;
In return you will receive:
- A starting salary of £14.10 per hour Basic rate on Days
- plus weekend enhancement also £128.87 paid on top of Basic wage
- Breaks paid
- Increased Holiday entitlement of 33 days per year
- Incremental pay increases every year, capped at 8years
If you possess the necessary skills please apply online alternatively you may wish to discuss this opportunity with a member of staff please call us at the Sheffield branch.