Pertemps Scotland Ltd are delighted to be working with our prestigious public sector client in Edinburgh to recruit for an Events Administrator on a temporary contract until the end of March 2019. This position will be starting as soon as possible (dependent upon security clearance). The hours of work will be 0830 - 1700 Monday - Friday. The rate of pay is £11.35 per hour.
The successful candidate will be working at the centre of a fast-paced events team to ensure the smooth running of the office. You will have have a proven track record in administration and have experience in the organisation of events.
The successful candidate will be carrying out the following tasks and duties:
- Act as the first point of contact for all enquiries from internal and external stakeholders
- Coordinate, organise and deliver a programme of events and exhibitions
- Coordinate, organise and deliver photocalls, ensuring everything runs smoothly and to time
- Providing support to the wider team
- Answering calls and managing the team mailbox
- Working with the Head of the Team and Events Officers to manage incoming request forms
- Update the Team's webpages using OpenText
- Supporting the Head of the Team to arrange meetings, organising diary appointment, booking meeting spaces, confirming attendees, drafting and circulating minutes as required
- Managing an electronic office filing system, collating evaluation forms and survey information
- Managing information on databases and spreadsheets
- Collating guest responses for events
- Liaising with other internal departments
- Booking travel and accommodation as required
- General administrative duties including photocopying, filing, stationery orders and issuing weekly Bulletins
If you are interested in this position, please apply online immediately.