Pertemps Scotland Ltd are working with our client in Edinburgh to recruit for Print Services Assistant on a temporary basis for around 12 months. The roles are full time and the rate of pay is £10.52 per hour
Accountabilities and Main Responsibilities:
- Report to Print Services Manager or persons assigned by Print Services Manager.
- Organise daily workload after briefing from Line Manager.
- Monitor stock levels and advise Line Manager for ordering purposes.
- Liaise with customers by phone, email or at the front counter.
- Adhere to Health and Safety requirement.
- Use IT to manipulate files, email and to send information to the Digital presses/Wide Format machine.
- Be able to work with minimal supervision and on occasion alone.
- Undergo machinery specific training and qualify to use the said machinery
- Provide an all round Print Service for the Police Service of Scotland.
- Will be responsible for assessing and self-managing risk within all aspects of the role.
- City & Guilds qualification or equivalent, with relevant experience in a printing environment.
- Where no formal qualification exists, proven experience in a printing environment.
- Ability to exercise sound judgement.
- Good communication skills.
- Vigilant, self-motivating, willing to learn, attention to detail.
- Respect for diversity.
- Good keyboard skills and experience of using computer packages.
- Printing background.