Pertemps Scotland Ltd are working with our client in central Edinburgh to recruit for a Security Officer/Reception on a temporary basis for around 3 months. The role is full time and the rate of pay is £9.20 per hour, with a 11.5% shift allowance on top of their basic pay.
To open the building at the start of the day, secure the premises at close of working day and provide cover on Reception desk to ensure the security of the building and its users.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Internal and external patrols of the building
- Locking up the building
- Monitoring of CCTV
- Pass control
- Working 5 days out of 7 which will include weekend work.
- Early Shift - 05:48 - 14:12
- Back shift - 13:48 - 22:12
The following competencies are key to performing the job successfully:-
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work alone or within team, if required
- Ability to use common sense and make straightforward decisions
- Willingness to perform duties accurately and conscientiously
- Flexible and adaptable
All candidates will need to obtain a basic disclosure Scotland at the cost of £25.
If you are interested in the role please apply online or send your CV to email@example.com