Pertemps Scotland Ltd are working with our client in central Edinburgh to recruit for a P/T 18.45 hours per week legal secretary on a temporary basis.
To provide comprehensive secretarial support to the legal aspects of litigation and employment law, property transactions and commercial contracts.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Audio/copy typing of all relevant legal documentation, photocopying of legal records and other associated documents, file management, and any other duties as required of a Legal Secretary.
- The post also provides proficient diary management and minute taking skills for the Head of Planning, Performance & Business Support.
- You will ideally have legal secretarial experience, including audio and copy typing skills (min speed 65wpm), diary management experience and minute taking experience
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Able to work on own initiative
- Team player
- Strong IT skills
If you would like to be considered for this please apply online or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org