Pertemps are recruiting for an experienced Admin Officer HR to work on an assignment at our well known Public Sector client based in Edinburgh.
£11.61 per hour
Starting ASAP until 31st March
37.5 hours per week
- Maintaining and Implementing policies and procedures e.g. actioning forms / change forms in relation to policies etc.
- Providing advice and support in relation to policies and procedures, and terms and conditions
- Query resolution, flagging complex queries
- Ensuring the intranet / other forms of communication is up to date
- Provide supervisory support to the Admin Assistants
- Managing systems, analysing data and reviewing & providing comprehensive reports to support business requirements
- Progressing all administrative stages of the employment journey in accordance with the policies and procedures e.g. occupational health referrals, absence management etc.
- Supervising mailboxes and telephones, responding to queries and providing advice and support to a range of customers and stakeholders at all levels
- Supporting events (including off site) and meetings including scheduling meetings, preparing documentation, taking minutes/notes, monitoring follow up actions and distributing papers.
- Work flexibly across all teams in HR to help achieve the Directorates' deliverables
- Making suggested changes and contributing to continuous improvement within the teams to provide a high-quality and value add service
- Any ad hoc administration task as required
If you have the relevant experience and are looking for a new opportunity please apply now