Pertemps Scotland Ltd are working with our client in Edinburgh to recruit for a Technical Admin in the Public Sector on a temporary basis for 3 Months with potential extension.
Due to current circumstances this role will be based remotely.
Day rate £125 (Inside IR35)
The main duties would be:
- The main purpose of the post is to work with the Access to information team within the information department. The post holder will be part of a team responsible for the day to day co-ordination and delivery caseloads.
- The post-holder will implement new practices, or support the uptake of existing practice, to meet the organisations legal obligations. The post holder will also be part of the organisations information governance resource and promote and support proactive information management across the organisation. The post holder will also provide a high quality customer service.
- Dealing with subject access requests, freedom of information requests, Environmental information or scientific data.
- Handling requests from local authorities and contractors regarding requests for information. Using information provided or speaking with senior team to gather relevant data.
- Supporting the teams with redacting information and compiling responses.
- Knowledge and experience of FOI and EIR
- Can demonstrate use of plain language