Did you know that Pertemps are a Times top 100 rated business providing people solutions to our client Gist, one of the most respected providers of logistics solutions to major retailers?
Right now Pertemps have some excellent opportunities for Warehouse Operatives in Faversham - ME15 to join an expanding team with superb benefits for the right candidates.
As a Warehouse Operative you will be:
The ideal Warehouse Operative will have the following skills and experience:
- Picking food products using a top voice pick system for a well-known supermarket
- Working in a chilled and ambient environment
- Breaking down and allocating goods
- Achieving targets and job standards set out by the shift manager
- Other duties which may include heavy lifting
The benefits you can expect for working with us include:
- Previous experience working in a warehouse environment is an advantage, but not essential as full training will be provided
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills with good attention to detail
- Must have a positive attitude and be extremely reliable
- Ability to work under pressure, and to deadlines
- Punctual with excellent timekeeping and attendance
- Excellent Pay Rates - £9.60 - £11.64 per hour
- Full time hours, Part time hours, Weekends available
- Both Day and Night shifts are available
- Free car parking
- Great bus routes, with a variety of local pickups and drop offs
- Subsidised staff canteen
- Onsite support from our dedicated agency staff
- Possibility of Permanent Contract for the right candidates!
This position is based at Faversham - ME13
Due to the location of the site, public transport is not always an option. Please keep this in mind when submitting your application
If you would like to have a chat with us or for more information about working with us please apply below and we will be in contact with you shortly. Alternatively please give the office a call on 01795 591199 ask to speak to Callum.