Our client who is based in the East Renfrewshire area, have an opportunity for a Finance Assistant. This is a temporary role and the rate of pay will be £9.68 per hour.
The hours of work will be 8.45am to 4.45pm Monday to Thursday, and 8.45am to 3.55pm on a Friday.
- Liaise closely with departmental and other relevant internal and/or external contacts
- Assist with system maintenance and interaction for eFinancials and CareFinance including the processing of relevant invoices and payment schedules.
- Co-ordinate record keeping and appropriate document management of client information
- Maintain appropriate records for imprest and client money transactions.
- Provide advice to the Business Support Team on financial regulations and policy updates.
- Participate in meetings with departmental and other relevant internal or external contacts/clients as required.
- Maintain a clear audit trail of electronic and hard copy records as required.
- Experience of financial office environment
- Good analytical skills
- IT literate - Microsoft Office
- Ability to deal accurately with figures
- Customer focussed and effective communicator
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to take responsibility and work with the minimum of supervision