Our client who is based within the Public Sector has a temporary role for an Administrator. This role is based in the West end of Glasgow. The hours of work are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm. This role attracts a pay rate of £8.76 per hour.
- First point of contact for enquiries maintaining excellent customer-care skills at all times. Take shared ownership of the handling of enquiries, ensuring that any enquiries that cannot be resolved immediately are passed on to an appropriate person and resolved. To provide accurate information in relation to services on offer and provide guidance on any issues presented.
- Provide administrative team support to Student Recruitment Officers; managing the planning and organisation of transport, freight and accommodation for attendance at external events.
- To be jointly responsible for the extensive logistics management of events: room bookings, liaising with external suppliers, hospitality bookings, transport bookings, arranging staff and student assistance and any other related items for events as appropriate.
- Assisting in managing the UK Recruitment Events database and calendar, and several complex databases containing registration information for all events; ensuring information is accurate and up-to-date, and individuals registered receive precise registration details.
- Collation of relevant materials for display at both on and off campus events; monitoring overall stock levels and organising re-ordering of materials as required. Produce, display and disseminate a wide range of directional signage for all events.
- Good written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent IT Microsoft packages
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines