Our client who is based within a highly regarded public sector organization, have a temporary role for a Communications Administrator. This attracts a pay rate of £9.56 per hour, and is based in Glasgow city centre. Hours of work Mon - Fri, 8.30am to 5pm
Applicants must have a current Basic Disclosure Scotland Certificate dated within the last 12 months.
Main duties and responsibilities:
The ideal candidate should have:
- Managing and coordinating the e-bulletins schedule, building, reviewing and distributing e-bulletins.
- Managing and distributing the Communications Planner and management of associated distribution list.
- Assisting the team in the planning and management of social media channels and messages.
- Providing administrative support to the team.
- Contributing to the development of and maintenance of the communications area of the intranet.
- Liaising with other support teams and external customers as requested.
- Formatting and quality assuring reports, letters, and other communications.
- Raising Purchase Orders and maintaining finance tracker for the team.
- Secretariat for the team meetings, including capturing actions arising from meeting and monitoring progress, finalizing agenda and circulating relevant papers.
- Managing the general mailbox for the team, responding to enquiries and tracking what has been actioned.
- Basic Disclosure Scotland issued within last 12 months
- Good attention to detail
- Team working in a busy working environment
- Strong IT skills including full knowledge of the Microsoft office package;
- strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- the ability to organise and prioritise workload