Our client who is based in the Public Sector, has a requirement for a Senior Administrator. This is a temporary role, and the role will be based in the Paisley area of Renfrewshire. This attracts a pay rate of £11.82 per hour and working hours will be Mon-Friday 9am to 5pm.
To provide administration support across teams operating across Scottish geographies.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide administrative support to partnership team, including arranging meetings, travel and accommodation, meeting minutes/actions, photocopying and printing documents, keeping diaries and arranging appointments , booking meeting rooms.
- Maintenance and management of electronic filing systems/SharePoint/team intranet and databases.
- Support secretariat function for Regional teams
- Raising and chasing invoices
- Deal with telephone and email enquiries, liaise with staff and external contacts.
- Strong organisational skills demonstrating attention to detail
- Good IT (PowerPoint, Excel and Word)
- Good oral and written communication
- Ability to plan and manage own workload