We are currently recruiting for a leading financial institution in Glasgow city centre. This prestigious organisation requires PPI Processors to join them on a temporary basis for approximately 6 months.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm. Rate of pay will be £9.63 per hour.
The role will involve reconciling PPI Claims as part of a team in an open plan office.
Full training will be provided for the surge in cases expected ahead of the PPI Deadine at the end of August.
- Carry out a range of assigned specialist clerical / technical support duties ensuring that the work is completed accurately and adheres to all specified Bank processes, procedures, standards and relevant external regulations
- Respond to a range of enquiries, ensuring that customers requirements are clarified were necessary, referring issues to senior colleagues where appropriate
- When required prepare a range of returns and reports as appropriate
- Support and assist colleagues within the team
- Contribute to the completion of the team's workload
Previous processing experience is desirable but not essential.
Applicants should be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Attention to detail
- Ability to pick new tasks up easily
- Ability to multitask (will be using 5/6 systems at once)
- Ability to take instruction (training will involve shadowing of experienced colleagues)