Our client, who is based in the Higher Education Sector, has a temporary requirement for an Timetabling officer . This role is based in Glasgow city centre. The rate of pay will be £10.70 per hour.
A PVG DISCLOSURE CERTIFICATE ISSUED WITHIN THE LAST 12 MONTHS IS REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE.
1. To deliver an effective, efficient and customer-focussed Campus Timetabling and Room Booking services for the College adhering to set quality and professional standards
2. As part of the Campus Timetabling Team to take overall responsibility for the College's annual timetabling process and allocation of all College spaces
3. To deliver, through appropriate allocation of resources, optimal utilisation of the College's various resources
4. To manage the timetabling data in order to produce effective reports detailing planned versus actual delivery hours
Main Duties and Responsibilities
1. Follow standard operating procedures which ensure delivery of an effective Timetabling service.
2. Meet college priorities, objectives and quality standards to ensure effective deployment of staff and space.
3. Support the annual cycles of timetabling data collection, data validation, data input, pre-scheduling, iterative scheduling and clash resolution including inter faculty servicing requests.
4. Work with college faculty directors and curriculum leaders to support the annual timetabling production schedule in line with the curriculum planning process
5. Work with college faculty directors and curriculum leaders to produce staff timetables as required
6. Ensure the integrity for timetabling systems data including: on-going integrity of room and staff details including constraints
7. Check and monitor the integrity of web published timetabling staff data published through Connected/Enquirer and students data published through MyCity.
8. Ensure accuracy of published timetabling data to facilitate attendance recording.
9. Capture actual staff utilisation data to facilitate accurate reportage.
10. Carry out other duties as required by the Campus Timetabling Manager.