Our client who is based within the higher education sector, have a temporary contract for an Administrator. This role is Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm, and is based in the Bearsden area of Glasgow with a pay rate of £9.50 per hour.
- Compiling and manipulating databases and production of documentation in Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- General administrative duties
- Minute taking at meetings
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good organisational skills.
- Knowledge of the University systems, e.g. My Campus, Moodle, Timetabling, Echo 360, EvaSys. - Desirable