Our public sector client, based near Motherwell, have a requirement for a Technical Administrator on a temporary basis for approximately 10 months. The main purpose of the post is to provide technical administrative support to a Data Protection Officer.
Please note there will be some travel required to Stirling.
Applicants must have a Basic Disclosure certificate issued within the last 6 months.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge and experience of administering technical processes and how they are applied to organisations
- Good interpersonal and influencing skills with an ability to: work in partnerships; to foster good relations and encourage actions by others - an excellent team player
- Experience of delivering a high quality service to external and internal customers to tight timescales
- Excellent organisational, problem solving and analytical skills including the ability to manage a diverse and busy workload.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in response to changing priorities
- Willingness to learn and develop appropriate skills in Data Protection
- Excellent communication skills
- Competent using Microsoft Office Suite, with a good knowledge of Excel.
- Knowledge and experience of Data Protection
Interviews will be held week commencing 16 September 2019.