Our client, a well known Public Sector organisation based in Larkhall, requires a number of Customer Advisors on a temporary basis for approximately 6 months. The salary for the position is £10.20 per hour working 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday covering between 8.00am and 6.00pm on a rota basis.
A Basic Disclosure issued within the last 12 months is a requirement for this role.
Key Skills and Requirements
- Taking high volume inbound calls from internal stakeholders regarding stock requirements
- Experience of working in a call centre or in a customer services environment
- Understanding of a commitment to customer service excellence
- Minimum of 4 standard grades Grade 3 or equivalent qualifications. including English
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Ability to organise own workload
- Ability to deal sensitively with customers
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively at different levels
- Ability to follow procedures
- Ability to work within a team and be a team player
- Flexible and willing to learn new techniques
- Well motivated
- Ability to show initiative and demonstrate problem solving skills
- Can demonstrate the ability and commitment to seeing a task/enquiry/problem through to completion
- Understanding of customer needs in a demanding environment.
- Self-motivation and ability to think logically
- Willing to undertake further training in order to provide the best possible service