Our client who is based within the Environmental Regulator Sector, have a temporary role for a Facilities Coordinator. This attracts a daily rate of £137.83, and is based within Eurocentral and Stirling. Travel between these 2 locations is required, candidate can be based either location.
The hours of work will be Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm.
Must have a current Basic Disclosure Scotland Certificate dated within the last 12 months.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- To assist in the management of the fabric and maintenance programme of the property portfolio ensuring the operational effectiveness and that the estate is fit for purpose at all times.
- To assist in developing an effective planned preventative maintenance programme (PPM) for all estate
- To arrange for all repairs & maintenance to be carried out efficiently & effectively
- To supervise contractors implementing the PPM any construction work and ensure H&S requirements are met.
- To operate within the budget allocated by the Facilities Manager
- To ensure that all Facilities contract procurement conforms with procurement practice
- To co-ordinate all staff moves and changes
- To co-ordinate all rent, rates & lease arrangements
- Facilities Management, Building Operations, Space planning, furniture & storage.
- HND or equivalent in building related subject - Desirable