Our client who is based within a highly regarded public sector organization, have a temporary role for a Website Administrator. This is a temporary role which attracts a pay rate of £10.04 per hour, and is based in Glasgow city centre. Hours of work Mon - Thu, 8.30am to 5pm, and Friday 8.30am - 4.30pm.
To be considered for this role applicants must have a current Basic Disclosure Scotland Certificate dated within the last 12 months.
Main duties and responsibilities:
The ideal candidate should have
- The work to be completed involves fixing a significant number of broken links that have been identified across core websites. The work will require access to Umbraco, a website Content Management System (CMS), to locate and replace the broken links.
- Existing knowledge of Umbraco is not required as training in this very specific task will be provided.
- Locating and editing web links within a content management system (CMS);
- Publishing webpages to make any updates live;
- Checking broken links have been fixed;
- Updating a spreadsheet showing progress with the task.
- Basic level of ICT knowledge
- Keyboard skills
- Ability to focus on a repetitive task
- Attention to detail
- Ability to maintain and update electronic records
- Ability to work autonomously and in a proactive manner
- Experience of using a website content management system - Desirable