Our client, who is based within the public sector, has an urgent requirement for a PA/Administrator.
This is a temporary requirement and is based in the city centre of Glasgow.
The pay rate is £11.33 per hour, and hours of work will be 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
- Secretariat to national meetings: arrange meeting dates and rooms, collate meeting papers and attend meeting to take minutes
- Admin Support to teams and group
- Incident and outbreak admin support
- Diary Management and admin support for Consultant
- Minute taking experience
- Experience of working in a fast paced office
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to reassign priorities to meet deadlines in a changing environment