Our client, a well known Public Sector organisation based in Glasgow, requires a Project Manager for an initial 12 week period. Remote working from home but travel to client sites may be required from time to time during lockdown. The salary for the position is £179 per day PAYE working 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm. This role falls within IR35.
Main purpose of role:
Supporting COVID response projects with a number of public sector bodies.
Key Skills and Requirements
- Degree educated or equivalent, with significant professional experience
- Formal project management training e.g PRINCE2™, AGILE™.
- Evidence of continuing professional development.
- Proven experience of project management
- Good knowledge and evidenced application of methodologies and techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling projects
- Experience of change management and the use of skills to facilitate change
- Experience of co-ordinating all Project Phases including Initiation, Design, Implementation, Transition and Support
- Experience of chairing meetings.
- Evidence of excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills.
- Ability to recognise and adapt to the environment in which the project operates.
- The ability to find ways of solving or pre-empting problems