Pertemps Scotland Ltd are working with our client in Glasgow to recruit for a Business Analyst on a temporary basis for 3 months with potential of extension. Home working initially. Working Monday to Friday within IR35. Interim with a Day Rate of £220
Skills & Knowledge
- Proven extensive experience (equivalent to post graduate level) of IT business analysis, including requirements gathering and business case production, ideally within a health service or equivalent environment.
- Significant additional, relevant experience in project management (preferably in healthcare service)
- Significant practical experience of Business Systems Analysis and Computer Systems Design.
- An in-depth understanding and practical experience of front-to-end application design (i.e. the graphical user interface)
- Ability to find the simplest possible solution to complex business problems.
- Ability to translate requirements into functional specifications that are meaningful to both the users and the software developers.
- Demonstrable success of proposal production planning, monitoring and control of software developments.
- Previous exposure to eHealth, or equivalent, products.
- Data Governance
- Time management
- Effective and professional communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to prioritise tasks