Pertemps Scotland Ltd are working with our client in Glasgow to recruit for a Technical Admin until March 2021 with a day rate of £125 working 35 hour week, Monday to Friday.
This role will be working from home.
Basic Disclosure Scotland required.
- The main purpose of the post is to work with the Access to information team within Information Governance.
- The post holder will be part of a team responsible for the day to day co-ordination and delivery of Freedom Of Information (FOI) and Environmental Information Regulation (EIR) caseload.
- The post-holder will implement new practices, or support the uptake of existing practice, to meet legal obligations.
- The post holder will also be part information governance resource and promote and support proactive information management across. The post holder will also provide a high quality customer service.
- Experience dealing with any of the following: subject access requests, freedom of information requests, Environmental information or scientific data
- Knowledge and experience of FOI and EIR.
- Can demonstrate use of plain language