Sheridan Maine is currently recruiting for a Payroll Administrator to work in a busy and established team. You will be responsible to ensure the accurate and timely payroll production in accordance with statutory regulations.
- Arrange the payment of salaries through the computerised payroll system
- Administer the Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity Pay and Statutory Paternity Pay schemes
- To process leavers
- Processing of expenses
- Provide advice to employees in relation to pay, Taxation and National Insurance
- To assist in the administration of the company pension scheme
- To complete various forms required by HM Customs & Excise
You will need excellent attention to detail with hands on approach along side strong Microsoft office skills. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow their experience and career.
Sheridan Maine Recruitment is managing the recruitment for this position.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.