An exciting opportunity has become available for a Payroll Assistant to join a fast growing company within the public sector. This company are based in the heart of Southampton and have impressive growth plans for 2018. Offering a competitive salary, fantastic company benefits, great scope for development and a friendly working environment.
As the Payroll Assistant, you will report to the Payroll Manager and you will be responsible for:
- Processing new starters and leavers
- Processing weekly and monthly payroll
- Processing and dealing with timesheet queries
- Auto-pension enrolment
- Pension changes and queries
- Other ad hoc payroll duties
The successful applicant will have the following attributes:
- You will have previously worked in one of the following roles - Payroll Clerk, Payroll Assistant / Payroll Administrator, Assistant, Accounts Assistant, Accounts Administrator/ Advisor or Finance Assistant / Administrator
- You will have good knowledge of pension administration and payroll legislation
- Organised, flexible and diligent
- Excellent communication skills and team working ability
- Excellent accuracy and speed in admin tasks
- Able to work independently and proactively
Sheridan Maine Recruitment is managing the recruitment for this position.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.