An award winning organisation in Portsmouth is in search of a technical Finance Manager to supervise a team of 3. The experienced Finance Manager will have a hands-on approach, working closing with the senior teams with sole responsible for the finance function. This key role would suit someone with a proactive approach, a wealth of experience with financial controls as well as people management.
The successful Finance Manager will be responsible for the following duties:
- Accruals / Prepayments
- Monitoring the Accounts Payable and Sales Ledger inboxes
- Monitoring cash flow
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Trial Balance
- Intercompany, bank and balance sheet reconciliations
- Dealing with supplier queries via email and phone
- Manage Fixed Asset register
- Ad-hoc finance support
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Proven experience managing a team
- Proven background completing all finance tasks up to trial balance.
- You will have previously worked in one of the following roles: Finance Manager, Finance Supervisor, Senior Accounts Assistant, Financial Controller.
In return you will receive the following:
- 25 days holiday + bank
- Free Parking
- Life Assurance
If you have the relevant skills for this position or would be interested in hearing about other similar vacancies, please apply right away.
Sheridan Maine Recruitment are managing the recruitment for this position.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.